Marketing Strategy and Effective Marketing Campaigns
What Is a Marketing Campaign?
in addition, At its most basic, a marketing campaign is simply an approach marketers use to promote their company’s products
services, or resources.
However, for a marketing campaign to have a fighting chance at being effective
that approach should start with a clear strategy and detailed plan.
Marketing Campaign: Strategy vs. Plan
Think of the strategy component of your marketing campaign
as a destination you’re wanting to reach.
Before you can know how to get there you need to know where you’re going.
It can also help to know why you’re wanting to get there and who’ll join you in your journey.
Applying this to a marketing campaign, your strategy should clearly identify:
- Where you want to get to (objective)
- in addition, Why you want to get there (purpose)
- Who you want to connect with along the way (target audience)
- Who will help you get there (team)
- How much it’ll cost to get there (budget)
- When you plan to get there (timeline)
- What success looks like (KPI)
in addition, If the strategy is akin to the destination,
then the marketing campaign plan is your roadmap for getting there.
It lays out how your strategy will be executed. Ideally, it should clearly identify
- What needs to be done (tactics)
- in addition, How should it get done (activities/tasks)
- Who will do what (roles and responsibilities)
- in addition, When the activities and tasks need to be done (deadlines)
- in addition, How much to spend on what (expenditure of budget)
- How success will be tracked and measured (metrics)
in addition, Whether your marketing campaign is focused around a specific product,
has a small budget and will only run for a month in a narrow geographic location,
or is a large, global, multi-month initiative with a significant budget
the point is that the first few stages of your campaign should
be focused on defining your strategy and plan.
Who will Help You Get There?
Most marketing campaigns, even short-running ones with small budgets,
in addition, need a team to help bring it to fruition. So, who are the individuals you’d need
to rely on to successfully implement and measure your marketing campaign?
This roster might include:
- Marketing Director
- Creative Director
- Content Director / Manager
- Digital Marketing Director / Manager
- SEO Director / Manager
- in addition, SEM Director / Manager
- Social Media Director / Manager
- Content Writer(s) (in-house and/or freelance)
- Designer(s) — graphic, motion, illustrators, etc (in-house and/or freelance)
- Web Developer
- UX Designer
- Email Marketing Strategist
- Video Producer
- in addition, Data analyst
- in addition, Public Relations Manager (in-house or agency
- External agency/agencies
Are you planning to hire a Marketing Consultant for your business?
Contact Malafaat and we will support you with
all Marketing Strategy and Operation and Publishing
in addition, Marketing Should start 1 Month Before Business and for
in addition, 3-6 Months if you are looking to build a new Brand
Moreover, M A L A F A A T A D V E R T I S I N G